- World-leading trusted advisor and technology provider in printed electronics, human machine interface (HMI), and sensor fusion solutions
- Thirty-four years delivering high quality and high volume sensors and sensing solutions across industrial, consumer, medical, automotive, and IoT markets
- Vertically integrated competencies across materials science, hardware engineering, software engineering, in-house flexible hybrid electronics manufacturing, product engineering, and system integration
Our latest innovation adds two new FSR families to our product line, as well as a new version of our VersaPad rugged touchpad device. The FSR X™ and FSR UX™ series and the VersaPad Plus™ offer next generation performance characteristics, providing engineers and designers with the ability to find exactly the right fit for their needs.
OverviewYou have customers that require a solution capable of withstanding the harshest environments—and the deep cleanings required afterward. But they also want the functionality they are used to having on standard trackpads.
Interlink Electronics understands this need and has created the VersaPad Plus™ Human Machine Interface (HMI) device for rugged and harsh environment applications requiring all-weather, gloved operation, ultralow-power operation, and robustness against Electromagnetic Interference (EMI).
With the largest surface area available in the industry, newly supported multi-touch actions such as pinch & zoom are easily accomplished on VersaPad Plus™.
Unique Form Factor
- Compatibility with insulating or conductive touchpad surfaces
- Scalable/reconfigurable touchpad size and aspect ratio
Interactive User Interface
- Pressure sensing
- Multi-touch and gesture detection
- Accidental touch rejection
- Haptic feedback option