Inside Sales Operations Administrative Associate
Interlink Electronics Inc. is looking for an experienced Sales Operations Administrative Associate to add to their team. This position is available either in Camarillo, CA or Newark, CA. You will be responsible for providing customer quotes, entering customer orders, ensuring shipping accuracy, coordinating with internal sales, engineering, production, and logistics teams, and maintaining excellent relationships with customers. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, hard-working individual to grow their career with an established, growing, fast-paced technology company.
This is a full-time, permanent, in-office position located at either of our facilities in Camarillo, CA or Newark, CA.
- Provide customer quotes for standard products, custom solutions, service, and repair
- Verify orders from customers, ensuring accuracy of all order data and part numbers
- Enter orders into ERP system
- Address customer inquiries and resolve issues in a timely, professional manner via phone or email
- Ensure technical inquiries are routed to correct team member for fast response
- Work closely with operations team to ensure customers’ needs and expectations are understood and being met
- Handle RMA’s and ensure customer is provided with regular status updates
- Maintain customer data in CRM database and ensure it is current
- Coordinate with sales, engineering, production, warehouses, and logistics teams for order fulfillment
- Liaise between sales operations and finance team for order/billing inquiries
- Proactively maintain relationships with clients through regular follow up, identifying potential future sales opportunities
- 5 years customer service experience
- 5 years sales order entry experience
- Must have ERP experience (preferably Exact – Macola)
- Must have CRM software systems experience – (ZOHO or HubSpot preferred)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to communicate professionally and clearly by phone and email
- Adaptability and flexibility to learn quickly in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Maintain a calm and pleasant demeanor when dealing with customers
- Manufacturing industry experience preferred
- Understanding of logistics beneficial
Benefits: Full medical, dental, vision | Life insurance | PTO | 401(k) plan with match
We invite strong, committed candidates to submit their resumes to email@example.com.
About Interlink Electronics
Interlink Electronics is a global provider of HMI, sensor, and IoT solutions. Founded in 1985 around its patented Force-Sensing Resistors (FSR®) Interlink Electronics has led the printed electronics industry in its commercialization of the patented Force Sensing Resistor® technology. The company has now broadened its reach into multi-sensing platforms to address the expanding needs for all types of sensors. Our portfolio now includes membrane keypads, overlays, and industrial labels. And now also gas sensors and related instruments. In addition to standard product offerings. Interlink utilizes its expertise in materials science, manufacturing, firmware, and software to produce in-house system solutions for custom applications. Our solutions are focused on handheld user input, menu navigation, cursor control, intuitive human machine interface technology and emerging IoT solutions for the world's top electronics manufacturers. In addition, our gas sensing solutions now address the needs of customers for environmental, air quality (indoor and outdoor) and industrial gas sensing and instrumentation. Used in diverse applications such as consumer electronics, telecommunications, medical, automotive and industrial control our sensors are custom designed to give engineers the flexibility and functionally they seek in today’s sophisticated electronic devices. Interlink Electronics serves a world-class customer base from its locations in Irvine, Camarillo, and Newark California., and additional locations in Singapore, China, and Japan.